Wiki Posts
Search

Dividend Miles dining versus AAdvantage dining

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2002, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Dividend Miles dining versus AAdvantage dining

Does anybody know who runs these two programs? I think a company called I-Dine runs the AAdvantage program. Does a different company run the Dividend miles program such that I can actually earn miles on both US and AA assuming that the same restaurant is in both programs?

I ask this as a restaurant here in D.C. is on the AAdvantage program but is not listed in the Dividend miles booklet I just received.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 4:21 pm

Both programs are run by i-dine. I am enrolled in both of these as well as Continental. They work exactly the same and you should find the same restuarants on both programs. Also, you can accrue points to each program for the same restuarant each month.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 4:45 pm

Just register different credit cards with each program and you can visit each resturant multiple times a month.

www.idine.com

[This message has been edited by gw14 (edited 02-14-2002).]
Old Feb 14, 2002, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by morgan1929:
Both programs are run by i-dine. I am enrolled in both of these as well as Continental. They work exactly the same and you should find the same restuarants on both programs. Also, you can accrue points to each program for the same restuarant each month.</font>
Actually, I've found that they do not have the same restaurants. My favorite Chinese place in D.C. is an AAdantage Dining restaurant but not a Dividend Miles restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.