Search

EVIP [SWU] Three Segments & GIG Baggage Stall

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:12 am
Original Poster

EVIP [SWU] Three Segments & GIG Baggage Stall

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thing to book a MAD-DFW-GIG-MIA segment

MAD leaving October 1; arriving GIG October 2 at 8AM & leaving at 8PM same day to MIA.

Can the three segment EVIP rule apply for MAD-DFW // DFW-GIG // GIG-MIA? looks to me third one is in a 24 hours time window.

Do you know where I can leave my bags in GIG; I don't want to haul the bags the whole day in GIG. I am trying to visit sugar loaf and the statue of Jezus.

I am doing this detour as I'm trying to do 150K this ear to snap all the EVIPS...

Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT
Good luck on your quest to visit Pão de Açúcar and Corcovado during your 7 hours in Rio de Janeiro. Go for Pão de Açúcar, Urca and Flamengo area.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the tourist thumbs up but my concern are the EVIP and baggage stall ;-)
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:44 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Originally Posted by AAbruflyer
Hey Guys and Gals,

Thing to book a MAD-DFW-GIG-MIA segment

MAD leaving October 1; arriving GIG October 2 at 8AM & leaving at 8PM same day to MIA.

Can the three segment EVIP rule apply for MAD-DFW // DFW-GIG // GIG-MIA? looks to me third one is in a 24 hours time window.

Do you know where I can leave my bags in GIG; I don't want to haul the bags the whole day in GIG. I am trying to visit sugar loaf and the statue of Jezus.

I am doing this detour as I'm trying to do 150K this ear to snap all the EVIPS...

Thanks.
It will not work since you are backtracking to MIA/USA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.