Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Direct Contact for DFW Admiral's Club?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2013, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, National Executive Elite
Direct Contact for DFW Admiral's Club?

Does anyone have a direct contact at the DFW Terminal A Admiral's club (preferably email, since I'm airborne)? I just realized I left something there and need to make sure it was picked up by staff (its very important, not necessarily valuable so I expect it to not be taken).

I'm on a flight right now and hoping I can get a hold of them now, as I'm worried by the time I land, they will be closed and another day could risk it being gone or taken by cleaners.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:26 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
While I don't have an email address (I'm not sure that they give either individual club email addresses... I know individual phone numbers are no longer given), here's a *possible* creative solution (not sure it would work, but might be worth a try):

The fax listed for DFW Terminal A Admirals Club is 972.425.5820
Perhaps try using a web-based fax service to send a fax to that club?

I know e-fax allows faxes to be generated with messages from a website address (but you might need their software). There are other free services, though (I think in exchange for using the free service an ad may accompany the fax on the cover sheet)

Perhaps someone else will come along with the email address. In the interim, I wanted to provide a possible approach to your issue. Good luck and safe travels!
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:40 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
I would call the main phone number for DFW Airport, explain the situation - they might be able to give you the phone number of the AC.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:41 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Originally Posted by imapilotaz
Does anyone have a direct contact at the DFW Terminal A Admiral's club (preferably email, since I'm airborne)? I just realized I left something there and need to make sure it was picked up by staff (its very important, not necessarily valuable so I expect it to not be taken).

I'm on a flight right now and hoping I can get a hold of them now, as I'm worried by the time I land, they will be closed and another day could risk it being gone or taken by cleaners.
I would call EXP Desk and ask if they could either connect you or give you the phone number.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, National Executive Elite
Crisis averted... I contacted @AmericanAir while on my flight, and within 30 minutes they had contacted the club and secured my lost item and it is waiting for me to return tomorrow...

Seriously I couldnt ask for more. I was in an absolute panic on the flight and now I can relax and enjoy those warm nuts and not worry... THANK YOU SO MUCH AA!!!!

ETA: I joined Twitter for one reason, to contact AA in case of issue. I've contacted them twice, and both time its was immediate and fast responses. Seriously that alone will make me overlook so many "issues" with the airline down the line. I sure hope the EC (Executive Committee) of AA realize how important these guys and gals are and keep them around forever.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 10:03 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
You can call the main Admiral's Club line (800-237-7971), tell them why you need to contact the club, and they will transfer you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.