Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J type service on 738 Transcon (IFE/food)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2013, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
Originally Posted by FWAAA
I couldn't care less if the FAs use a cart.

I do care if they plop the entire meal (app, salad, entree) on my tray all at once. That's not acceptable, IMO, on a mid-con flight and certainly unacceptable on a transcon.
RDU-LAX last night was dinner service (exactly per the menu shown up above). It was from the cart and all courses but dessert presented at once.

Otherwise good service. Dessert was made in the galley and hand run. Cookies and fruit bowls were offered up about an hour from landing. It was the typical JFK duvet and pillow pack rather than the tired red blankets offered on mid-cons.

And yeah, now and I know why people complain about comfort on the newer 738 F seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.