Community
Wiki Posts
Search

American Air Pilots List Demands

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2001, 10:50 am

Location: "Did you ever see Dallas from an MD-80 at night?" just doesn't have the same ring to it...
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by clbish:
They know the airline is going to cave into their demands.</font>
Much as I hate to say it, that's why I loved AA management's offer of binding arbitration when I first read about it.

Basically, they're saying, "let's cut through the b.s.; you make what you consider your best, fair offer, and we'll make ours. Whoever wins, wins, and we'll all shut up and get back to work."

Based on all the p.r. crap and uncertainty that we had to put up with during the FA negotiations (from both sides), this would serve everyone--passengers/customers included--well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.