Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding reservation to my AA account

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2013, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

Adding reservation to my AA account

I booked a flight and it's not in the My Trips section when I log into my account. How do I add the trip onto my account?
Old Mar 29, 2013, 5:46 pm

Me too

I think I read somewhere here that there's a glitch that sometimes makes reservations NOT appear on "My Trips".

I had mine reconstructed by the EXP desk from a (accidentally) cancelled trip online. Agent managed to find most of the legs, fare jumped a little, but not visible without using locator to pull it up. My AAdvantage number is there...just somehow not linked to my account online.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 8:08 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by bigcahonna
I booked a flight and it's not in the My Trips section when I log into my account. How do I add the trip onto my account?
Did you book it while logged into AA.com? If so, call web services about the issue (unless you already tried this obvious step before posting). If not, it likely won't stick.

Cheers.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 10:25 am

Did you ever get it added? I have the same thing going on with my AA account.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:41 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by JonSim
Did you ever get it added? I have the same thing going on with my AA account.
Is your AA number on the reservation?

Is at least one flight on AA metal or an AA code share? For example, award redemptions solely on partners airlines will not show in My Trips.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by SFOPhD
Is your AA number on the reservation?

Is at least one flight on AA metal or an AA code share? For example, award redemptions solely on partners airlines will not show in My Trips.

I have an AA number on the reservation but it's all on US AIR and AIRBERLIN so that explains it. I about freaked the first time I went into my trips and there wasn't anything there.

I have an AA, US Air, and airberlin record locator for this adventure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.