Wiki Posts
Search

MRTC on widebodies?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2000, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
MRTC on widebodies?

Any recent word on when More Room Throughout Coach will be extended to widebodies?

I just had to change to a 767 SFO-JFK because the 757 redeye SJC-JFK is being cancelled. This flight is in late December. Will it have MRTC?

What about MRTC on 738s? They really need it.

Thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2000, 10:46 am

Location: Dallas, Texas, USA. AA Exec. Plat., Inter-Continental Six Continents Club "Executive", Hyatt Gold Passport "Diamond"
Not sure about the specific schedules, but I know it's in the works to bring the extra legroom in coach on the entire fleet. Check out AA's website...I'd bet the schedules are there somewhere.

I flew business class on a 777 from DFW-MIA (sold as a 3-class flight since it continues on to Buenos Aires) the other day on my way to Rio de Janeiro, and I noticed that business class was rows 9-14, instead of 9-16. This is a marked improvement!! Too bad my long flight was an uncoverted 767-300, with narrow business class seats I guess I shouldn't complain...
Old Aug 9, 2000, 7:56 pm

Location: Dallas, TX. AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold VIP, Starwood Platinum Preferred, Avis Preferred Select
737s are part of the aircraft going through the MRTC program right now. I have been on a couple recently and I am pretty sure they had the blue sign saying it was done.

The widebodies are on the schedule....they will start later in the year once the smaller aircraft are done.

Old Aug 9, 2000, 8:17 pm

Location: Dallas, TX. AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold VIP, Starwood Platinum Preferred, Avis Preferred Select
The web site is http://www.aa.com/moreroom/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.