Search

Another disappointing AA F experience... [international 777]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 7:24 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SQPPS
Just to refute bro and other apologists here...
You've refuted nothing here bro, unless you just forgot to include the part about the obsequious, bowing Flight Attendants (the only part that's ever been under discussion). But thanks for playing

And trying to play the "apologist" word (it's correctly AApologist, by the way) just because people disgree with you is obviously ineffective

Cheers.

Last edited by brp; Jul 17, 2012 at 7:34 am
Old Jul 17, 2012, 9:40 am

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Originally Posted by Science Goy
Figure of speech, my dear.

got me
Old Jul 20, 2012, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA 1M, AA Platinum, HA Pualani Gold, KAL Morning Calm, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Here's some good news to counter all the discouraging experiences documented in this thread...

I just got off of AA270 and enjoyed some great hospitality and service provided by two FAs Cathleen and Beverly...two delightful ladies who enjoy their careers and really make AA shine! AA Management will hear about these two outstanding employees!
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:25 am

Programs: AAdvantage---LTGold, DL Skymiles
FC service

I recently flew FC on a 777 from JFK to LHR. The return, also on a 777, was LHR to DFW. There was nothing wrong with the service and food on the outbound flight, but nothing spectacular either. The service and food on the return were both excellent. The FAs were friendly but never intrusive. They seemed to sense when I wanted something. Food was delicious. I gave one of the "thank you" cards to S____, who said, "This means so much. I'm ready to cry. One passenger just told me that the service was horrible." I guess I'm easy to please? I thought it was the best flight I've had in years. Julia
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:40 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Maybe it is the 777 people. The service on AA105 on Tuesday was outstanding. The persons taking care of the business seats were great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.