Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many ticketed itineraries do you have?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2010, 1:38 pm

For now:

AA: 10
CO: 3
USAir: 4
UA: 1

Would probably get four more itineraries done in a little bit. This is the most I have got for my life so far. Waiting to see if I have to go to Seoul, Japan and Honolulu for 2010 and 2011. Have to get all the miles squeezed into the same year so I'll get the max out of *A and OneWorld for the next 12-24 months.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 4:12 pm

Location: St. Louis, MO - AA PLT/2.98MM (Lifetime PLT), Delta PM, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Programs: TW Elite (RIP), CO OnePass
I'm up to 5, having had none for a portion of the spring.

Had one ticket booked before the STL 3xRDM/2xEQM promo was announced (STL-ORD-BOS-DCA-STL).

After the promo came out, quickly booked two Europe mileage runs for late fall (STL-DFW-ORD-FRA-DFW-ORD & STL-DFW-MAD-JFK-MIA-STL).

Then planned two other trips to take AAdvantage of places I wanted to go along with the promo (STL-DFW-SJC-LAX-STL and STL-DFW-RNO-DFW-STL).

Definitely open to more runs if there are good fares this fall.

Greg
Old Aug 1, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Currently seven booked Itineraries on AA including onw to Europe, one to asia and five domestic. I have three more domestic trips that I will book this coming week as soon a meetings are confirmed.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 6:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by brp
Have 5 booked....and I'd like that to be it for the year.

It will bring us to 98,995. I'm going to try pleading for a pre-2011 judgment on whether this is enough for EXP...but I fully expect to be told that they won't decide until next year, and will have to book another trip. Of course, if it's two minimum legs, that will bring us to 99.995...wonder if that will be close enough

Cheers.
It seems from time to time AA in response to WN has SFO/LAX $98++ r/t, which can be done on a same day turn Saturday. Personally, I would feel better pleading my case at 5 miles short of EXP. And to me, the extra $100 or so for the flight is well worth the price of retaining EXP through February 2012. Enjoy the LAX AC for a few hours (might even see somebody famous).
Old Aug 2, 2010, 8:13 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
It seems from time to time AA in response to WN has SFO/LAX $98++ r/t, which can be done on a same day turn Saturday. Personally, I would feel better pleading my case at 5 miles short of EXP. And to me, the extra $100 or so for the flight is well worth the price of retaining EXP through February 2012. Enjoy the LAX AC for a few hours (might even see somebody famous).
Trust me, I won't go into next year without a promise from AA that what we have will be enough. As I've yet to hear of them making any promises before the following year, I don't expect that to happen, and will make sure to get the miles in before 12/31, failing that unlikely guarantee.

Cheers.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM (LT-PLT, PPro for this year)
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
They've had SFO-LAX-SAN for $118++ r/t, also doable as a same day turn, although the extra segments add to the tax cost as well. Not bad if you have status and need a quick 2k miles.

Erp... actually, that's $90 (pre-tax) now. $132.80 AI; tried Sat, Sept 14th picked at random to see what the $59 fare came to with taxes. So very good for a quick 2k miles for those close to a threshold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.