Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Confusing Upgrade Experience (Mobile Check-in –> Airport Upgrade List)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Confusing Upgrade Experience (Mobile Check-in –> Airport Upgrade List)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2011, 4:35 am

Programs: EXP- finally
AA blackberry checkin

Originally Posted by FertilityDoc
I sometimes do not have internet access on the return so I had to check in on my blackberry. In the past there was a drop down menu confirming that an upgrade is still being requested. That seems to have disappeared recently. Still it seems the upgrade request goes through.
The AA blackberry app is a mess, so i only use it to check flight numbers and stuff. I now check in with any Apple product or any laptop to avoid BB checkin.

Oh by the way, Google also announced no more support for the blackberry gmail app. I have started looking for another phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.