Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

MULT0 / MULT1 - 3k miles for 3/6 hotel stays, then 1k mi per stay, up to 10K mi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2010, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman

At least I think it's new...

Got this email from AA:

Earning American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles is easier than ever before! Between September 1, 2010, and November 15, 2010, you can earn 3,000 bonus miles after 3 stays at any hotel participating in the AAdvantage program. Plus, earn an additional 1,000 bonus miles for every subsequent hotel stay, up to 10,000 bonus miles.

Whether traveling for business or pleasure, there are over 100 participating hotels to meet your travel needs. This exclusive, non-transferrable offer is in addition to current bonus mile offers as well as the standard miles you already earn for qualified stays!

Plan your travel today and watch your miles add up!
Old Aug 31, 2010, 10:51 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I got it too, if anyone wants to try registering the promo code is MULT0 (zero).

I had to read it a few times to confirm there was not a catch, no brand limits, doesn't have to be booked via AA hotels. Later I saw the US Grand Slam promotion and assumed this is an effort to counter.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:02 am

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)
I got it too. I liked the promo AA had with SPG in July better where I got 1,000 AA miles but I didn't have to change my points preference. Right now I value my SPG points more than my AA miles so I did sign up on the AA site and I will invoke it if I stay at a non-SPG property, but as long as I am getting SPG points I will pass on this one.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 2:08 am
Suspended

Can anyone send the link, I didn't get this e-mail..
Old Sep 1, 2010, 2:44 am

Programs: AA LTP 2MM, Marriott/SPG Rabid Plat w/Ambassador, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by hoteleksperten
Can anyone send the link, I didn't get this e-mail..
I don't have a link, but in general, you can just go to the AAdvantage section of aa.com, and choose AAdvantage Bonus Offers, then manually enter the promo code (see above posts) in the little box. Or just go to <http://www.aa.com/offers>
Old Sep 1, 2010, 3:49 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
I didn't get the promo e-mail and aa.com just allowed me to register.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
Promo T&C

Promotional Terms and Conditions

This offer is non-transferable. Registration is required. To qualify and participate in this Promotion and earn up to 10,000 miles, participant must (i) currently be an AAdvantage member in good standing (ii) choose to earn American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles with AAdvantage program in their member profile if required by participating hotels, (iii) complete up to ten separate stays between 12:00 am CDT September 1, 2010 and 11:59 pm CST November 15th, 2010 (the "Promotion Period"), at hotel(s) participating in the promotion at a qualifying rate(s), and (iv) check-out must be completed by November 15th, 2010. Members will earn 3,000 bonus miles after their third stay and 1,000 bonus miles for each subsequent stay up to 10,000 bonus miles. The bonus miles earned under this promotion will be in addition to the standard miles AAdvantage members earn for qualified stays.

AAdvantage members must have chosen to earn American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles in their member profile if required by participating hotels before their first stay to qualify for this offer. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Qualifying stays do not include "no-shows" for a stay even if the member is charged for the stay. This Promotion is void where prohibited. Bonus miles will be posted to the qualifying AAdvantage member's account 4 weeks after the promotion ends. Bonus miles earned in this promotion do not count toward elite status qualification.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:00 am

Programs: A few
Anyone know how this will stack up with the Hyatt AA 3k offer? Under that offer if you allocate Hyatt stays to AA you get 3k miles per stay (2.5k from Hyatt, 500 from AA). Wonder if AA will then add on more under this offfer? (Given one is a Hyatt promo and the other is an AA one). One way to find out I guess... will let y'all know! I will register and have some upcoming Hyatt stays that I will be crediting
Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:29 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
I think AA is considered a 3rd party site as far as several hotel chains are considered and while you might get the 1000 miles via booking via AA's site there will be no miles/ bonus points when you book via AA. Look at Hyatts' T&C regarding mileage eligible rates. It won't work, for example, with the recently annnounced Marriott's megabonus promo. I haven't looked at the eligble hotels but if there were some cheap hotels not running any promos(Wnyham) it might be worth it for some mattress runs.

Last edited by rustyr; Sep 1, 2010 at 8:31 am Reason: addtn'l info.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:31 am

Programs: SPG Plat; IHG Spire Amb; Marriott Diamond; HHonors Gold; AA Exec Plat; United 1K
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Anyone know how this will stack up with the Hyatt AA 3k offer? Under that offer if you allocate Hyatt stays to AA you get 3k miles per stay (2.5k from Hyatt, 500 from AA). Wonder if AA will then add on more under this offfer? (Given one is a Hyatt promo and the other is an AA one). One way to find out I guess... will let y'all know! I will register and have some upcoming Hyatt stays that I will be crediting
The offer page says specifically that this offer can be used in conjunction with the Hyatt offer. The landing page is here.

http://www.aa.com/content/images/eSu...tc=&pp=HOTEL3a
Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:33 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond, MR Plat, PC Plat
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Similar question re: HHonors and Double Dip earnings options. I assume eligibility for this promotion is independent of one's Double Dip preference, as long as one of the options that includes airline miles is used?
Old Sep 1, 2010, 9:27 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
OK I stand corrected You don't need to book via AA's site along this line I received an email friom Wyndham about getting 50% off properties From Oct 1-Dec 31 if booked by Sept 15. On their website enter L50 in promotion code box. The list of properties sent to me, about a dozen, are mostly surrounding cities and I suspect it's tied to your address if your are wyndham rewards member. One property I checked was a Days Inn in Elk Grove, Illinois, site of the upcoming Chicago DO. Friday nite 15 the rate is 27$. That's an easy 1000 miles, especially if you are going there anyways. There are several properties on there close by that I'll get 10K out this for less than 350$^

Last edited by rustyr; Sep 1, 2010 at 9:29 am Reason: sp
Old Sep 1, 2010, 10:05 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by OkieFlyer
The offer page says specifically that this offer can be used in conjunction with the Hyatt offer. The landing page is here.

http://www.aa.com/content/images/eSu...tc=&pp=HOTEL3a
Fantastic thank you very much. Nice!!! Time to line up a series of $55 mattress runs at Hyatt Place North Raleigh!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP/OW Emerald
Interesting, I got a similar offer, except it didn't start to apply until after 6 stays, not 3! Code was MULT1. I was able to register for both.

Earning American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles is easier than ever before! Between September 1, 2010, and November 15, 2010, you can earn 3,000 bonus miles after 6 stays at any hotel participating in the AAdvantage program. Plus, earn an additional 1,000 bonus miles for every subsequent hotel stay, up to 10,000 bonus miles.

Whether traveling for business or pleasure, there are over 100 participating hotels to meet your travel needs. This exclusive, non-transferrable offer is in addition to current bonus mile offers as well as the standard miles you already earn for qualified stays!

Plan your travel today and watch your miles add up!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 6:03 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
I got MULT1 also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.