Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Milwaukee or Chicago to Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2005, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Milwaukee or Chicago to Phoenix

I will be going from Milwaukee to Phoenix on March 17th or 18th whichever is cheaper and returning March 27 and was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals out there for one ways, or round trip. I would also be willing to fly out of Chicago. If anyone has any coupon codes or anything like that, that would be of gret help! We are on a tight budget!

Thanks in advance!
Jason

Last edited by Brewman; Feb 24, 2005 at 1:06 am
Old Feb 24, 2005, 6:32 am

Programs: SPEBSQSA
Don't know of any specials, but you should be aware that this is smack in the middle of Spring Training in Phoenix. Airfare, hotels, and rental cars are at a premium. Oh, this is also in the middle of the school spring-break season.

The best I can see on HP is $349/pp ORD-PHX with an outbound of 3/17 and return on 3/27. Milwaukee is $383/pp for the same period.

Bob

Last edited by AZ_MISMAN; Feb 24, 2005 at 6:37 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.