Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite Status Printed on Boarding Passes?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2003, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Elite Status Printed on Boarding Passes?

Is it just me or HP does not print elite status on the boarding pass? I haven't seen it on mine - whether it is from an agent, the kiosk or online check in.

Sometimes the grouping does not even seem to take into account of the elite status (i.e. Group 1).

Thanks,

Steven
Old Jul 20, 2003, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
No elite status on the boarding pass- and I too have noticed that if I am not upgraded it doesnt seem to give me Group 1 - asked GA once and they had no clue -
Old Jul 20, 2003, 11:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
In Phoenix and Las Vegas, they stamp your boarding pass with "FlightFund Elite." At stations that don't stamp your boarding pass, you'll need to have your card out when boarding with group one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.