Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > America West FlightFund (Pre-2005 US Airways merger)
Reload this Page >

Silver status for new members with 6 segs by June 30; must pre-register

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silver status for new members with 6 segs by June 30; must pre-register

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2002, 11:02 am

Was anyone ever able to determine the length of time through which elite status will extend upon qualification under the terms of this promotion?

Also, was there any wording to the effect of the offer's being extended in an "invitation-only" fashion? (i.e. did only certain HHonors VIP levels receive notice of this promotion in their statements, and if so, would others be restricted from being entitled to its benefits?) Note distinction between being capable of registering vs. being qualified to register.

Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 2002, 11:27 am

P.S. Did anyone already qualify under this promotion, and if so, was the updating of account status automatic and fairly immediate? Or did it either not process properly or take some time?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.