Community
Wiki Posts
Search

possible to combine two ANA award ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX, BR and CI
possible to combine two ANA award ticket?

I got two wailist ANA bookings
A trip: 9/3 Totyo to Taipei waitlist
1/28 taipei to tokyo confirmed
B trip: 1/28 taipei to tokyo waitlist
2/2 tokyo to taipei confirmed
I want to go B trip only but stil waitlisting
I know it is almost impossible but Can I move A confimed segment of Taipei to HND to B trip so that I can make the B trip all confirmed
If I cancel A trip, can the agent grab the 1/28 confirmed segment to my B trip.
Or any idea will help .
Old Feb 14, 2024, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ralphto2112
I got two wailist ANA bookings
A trip: 9/3 Totyo to Taipei waitlist
1/28 taipei to tokyo confirmed
B trip: 1/28 taipei to tokyo waitlist
2/2 tokyo to taipei confirmed
I want to go B trip only but stil waitlisting
I know it is almost impossible but Can I move A confimed segment of Taipei to HND to B trip so that I can make the B trip all confirmed
If I cancel A trip, can the agent grab the 1/28 confirmed segment to my B trip.
Or any idea will help .
You would need to cancel the booking you don't want to base it on to free up the seat you would want to use. But whether the seat actually goes back to inventory, whether there are any waitlisting for awards, whether the agent can override everything and hold on to the seat in the process. Those are the unknowns of the process.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 2:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX, BR and CI
feedback of my quesiton
I called ANA and they said they can not do anything. they can not combine or move any confirmed segment to other booking.
They did mention there is no rule for the system. The award seat can be released to another waitinglist or just hold by the system. Usually, the answer will come out in one minute.
I cancelled my A trip and luckily the confirmed award segment went into my B trip. My whole B trip are confimred. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.