Search

Special Meal - AC codeshare operated by ANA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Special Meal - AC codeshare operated by ANA

On the return of a trip to Singapore next week. On the outbound, flew NH NRT-SIN, which was marketed and operated by NH, and selected special meals (VOML for me, AVML for kids, and Jain for wife) just for the NH segments - did that on the ANA website, and was different than the meals on AC (which was AVML for all). We'd like to change those up on the return - I thought it was showing the option to do so a few days ago, but now I see the 'edit' button greyed out on the ANA website. I know as a codeshare, seats had to go through AC, but I'm pretty sure it was showing the option to change the special meals a few days ago, but not anymore. Theoretically, I could change them on the AC site, though that would presumably override what we have for them on the return - AC has limited special meal options now that we'd like just for that one segment that ANA has them for.

Anyone know of a way to deal with this best? Given the website greying out the edit button now, I presume there's probably no way to do it through the website? I could call, but have would prefer not to wait on hold for long times, especially if it can't be done. AC wait times are pretty horrible, but if they can help, maybe it would be better through them?

Appreciate any insight for those who might know how I can do this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.