Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to check if ticketed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

How to check if ticketed

Apologies for making an entire thread for this, but this is my first time booking with ANA and couldn't find an answer to this online. Under status on my booking page it says "OK", is this the same as ticketed? Just want to make sure my flights are confirmed before I start looking at accommodation.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 10:39 pm

When I look at my reservation with ANA, it says "TICKETED" ... where do you see OK? In the PDF receipt, it says "OK", but on the ANA website, you should see "TICKETED".
Old Mar 14, 2019, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hardworking21
When I look at my reservation with ANA, it says "TICKETED" ... where do you see OK? In the PDF receipt, it says "OK", but on the ANA website, you should see "TICKETED".
It says OK next to the class and seat info, under status.

I guess I might need to give them a call to check.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 11:09 pm

Programs: ANA Pt
Originally Posted by quitecryptic
It says OK next to the class and seat info, under status.

I guess I might need to give them a call to check.
You are OK and ticketed. Other types of 'status' could be 'Upgrade Waitlisted'
Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Just to give an update: synergypi is right

I contacted ANA and they confirmed I am ticketed even though the status does say OK on the booking page. Heres a pic of what I mean:

Old Mar 16, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
OK = OK to fly (Segment has no impediment that needs manual intervention, and is not used).
*Impediment could mean a schedule change needing passenger approval, or needing airline rebooking, or an un-ticketed segement (waitlist hasn't cleared etc).

To check if ticketed or not, you need to find the ticket number. You should have an email from ANA with this info.
However, the most painless way is to check at the Finnair website https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/bookings?
under "Manage booking". A 13 digit ticket number (205-xxx) should confirm the flight is indeed ticketed.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 9:26 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, IHG Spire Elite
"OK" does not mean the reservation is ticketed. In some cases you would need to call and confirm your reservation so it can be ticketed. There is an expiration date that you can potentially lose your "OK" status. Please look at my screenshot here. If it says ticketed then you're good

OK
hardworking21 likes this.

Last edited by kevin2dx; Mar 17, 2019 at 9:27 pm Reason: Grammar mistake
Old Mar 17, 2019, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Hmm, not sure I don't see that on mine. Perhaps because I got the ticket through VS and not through NH?

Maybe someone else who has a ticket booked via VS could check theirs and see if they have the same as me. My screen has reservation number, but it is empty to the right of it. No reservation status or no button to display e-ticket.

Either way I feel confident it is good since the response I got from ANA is the reservation is ticketed and confirmed

Just to add, I do have a (13 digit) eTicket number in the email I got from VS. I can use that number to check the flight using the ANA website.

Last edited by quitecryptic; Mar 17, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by kevin2dx
"OK" does not mean the reservation is ticketed. In some cases you would need to call and confirm your reservation so it can be ticketed. There is an expiration date that you can potentially lose your "OK" status. Please look at my screenshot here. If it says ticketed then you're good

OK
+1 to this - on my end, I see "Ticketed" too when I look at my ANA reservation, but I booked via ANA.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Likewise... mine says PURCHASED/TICKETED.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:45 pm

[QUOTE=quitecryptic;30899157]

Maybe someone else who has a ticket booked via VS could check theirs and see if they have the same as me. My screen has reservation number, but it is empty to the right of it. No reservation status or no button to display e-ticket.

I booked my ANA award flight through VS and my screen is also empty to the right of the reservation number on the ANA website. ANA e-mailed me an e-ticket number so I am sure that I am ticketed.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by majortom421

I booked my ANA award flight through VS and my screen is also empty to the right of the reservation number on the ANA website. ANA e-mailed me an e-ticket number so I am sure that I am ticketed.
They emailed you a eTicket number that starts with 205? I have an eTicket number from VS, but never received one directly from ANA.
Old May 18, 2020, 1:08 pm

I booked via Lifemiles and do not have the same screen as above, there is no portion on the top stating "ticketed" or anything, but have the receipt and eticket number beginning with 202.

So I think how the screen shows up, other than the "OK" by the flight details, depends on whether you booked through ANA or not. If you didn't, then the thing about it saying "ticketed" isn't valid. Because it will never say that, even if you are ticketed.
Old May 19, 2020, 9:32 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by s0ssos
I booked via Lifemiles and do not have the same screen as above, there is no portion on the top stating "ticketed" or anything, but have the receipt and eticket number beginning with 202.

So I think how the screen shows up, other than the "OK" by the flight details, depends on whether you booked through ANA or not. If you didn't, then the thing about it saying "ticketed" isn't valid. Because it will never say that, even if you are ticketed.
that is just mixing topics.
this thread is about tickets booked on ANA stock (205-xx) .
for tickets booked via lifemiles, check here. (link)
now, back to topic.
Old May 19, 2020, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by quitecryptic
Hmm, not sure I don't see that on mine. Perhaps because I got the ticket through VS and not through NH?

Either way I feel confident it is good since the response I got from ANA is the reservation is ticketed and confirmed

Just to add, I do have a (13 digit) eTicket number in the email I got from VS. I can use that number to check the flight using the ANA website.
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
that is just mixing topics.
this thread is about tickets booked on ANA stock (205-xx) .
for tickets booked via lifemiles, check here. (link)
now, back to topic.
Actually the OP booked with VS miles.
nexusCFX likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.