Wiki Posts
Search

What NRT Lounge is open?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2020, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *bucks Gold
What NRT Lounge is open?

According to the NH website, all lounge guests are being directed to the No. 5 Satellite Suites Lounge. Could I use this if I'm *G?

However, the NRT website says that all lounges are closed. Hasn't anyone been through recently that can confirm? Thanks!
Old May 20, 2020, 3:49 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GUM_elite
According to the NH website, all lounge guests are being directed to the No. 5 Satellite Suites Lounge. Could I use this if I'm *G?

However, the NRT website says that all lounges are closed. Hasn't anyone been through recently that can confirm? Thanks!
Does this post not answer your question?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32368003-post163.html

I trust the information from the airline which provides the service rather than what the airport’s website tells you.

GUM_elite likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.