Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

About to miss a flight, Round the world Ticket on Miles, what should i do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, working on OZ Diamond, previously AA EXP, UA 1K, AS MVP75

I'm flying on a Round the World ticket booked with ANA miles, i have an open jaw in Canada and about to miss the departure from Toronto. What should I do? Call ANA or plead with Air Canada?

It's been years since I was in the miles game, can the flat tire rule still apply with AC? I dread AC cant do anything and ANA wont be linient and will cancel rest of my ticket without anything refund/redeposit

Can AC put me on the next flight out even tho im on a NH award ticket?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 6:09 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Cross-posting is against the FT rules; please follow the discussion in the AC forum here: Missed AC flight on NH Award ticket, open jaw of Round the World

Regards,
armagebedar
ANA forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.