What Time Does ANA Post The Next 355th Day?

Old Feb 15, 19, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

What Time Does ANA Post The Next 355th Day?

Hello,

I've read on another thread that ANA updates their calendar at 9:00 JST, but I don't think that is true. Does anyone know when ANA updates their calendar for the next 355th day?

As of right now, February 6th, 2020 is yet to become available. Wondering what the actual time it's updated daily, thank you so much!
Old Feb 15, 19, 10:12 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List, CX Diamond
Originally Posted by soojin View Post
Hello,

I've read on another thread that ANA updates their calendar at 9:00 JST, but I don't think that is true. Does anyone know when ANA updates their calendar for the next 355th day?
You can book at 0900 JST exactly. schedule loading to GDS and time of booking open may be different.

Every Japanese ANA miler is in seat and ready to call/click for award seats just before 0900 JST, 355 days advance.
That is the fact.
Many bloggers discuss how much time before 0900 should you call ANA call center, and call center advantage to web reservation,
how to book same day return flight, and so on.

There are known system glitch about partner awards.
There was a report that a ANA member could book OZ awards at 0000 JST of 355 days adavance (e.g. 9 hours earlier than ANA own flight award).

Actually, I can book ANA's flights on 6th February 2020 right now.

Last edited by Wasabi Tofu; Feb 15, 19 at 10:20 pm
Old Feb 16, 19, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wasabi Tofu View Post
You can book at 0900 JST exactly. schedule loading to GDS and time of booking open may be different.

Every Japanese ANA miler is in seat and ready to call/click for award seats just before 0900 JST, 355 days advance.
That is the fact.
Many bloggers discuss how much time before 0900 should you call ANA call center, and call center advantage to web reservation,
how to book same day return flight, and so on.

There are known system glitch about partner awards.
There was a report that a ANA member could book OZ awards at 0000 JST of 355 days adavance (e.g. 9 hours earlier than ANA own flight award).

Actually, I can book ANA's flights on 6th February 2020 right now.
Thank you for your reply—very strange because when I refreshed my browser at 900 JST (1900 EST), the date stil didn’t show up. When I checked again at 0300 EST (local time) it was then available. Not sure if I have to clear my browser before refreshing.
Old Feb 16, 19, 6:02 pm

Programs: ANA Pt
Change the ANA web site location to Japan to see Feb 7th 2020 availability today, Feb 17, in Japan
Old Feb 16, 19, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by synergypi View Post
Change the ANA web site location to Japan to see Feb 7th 2020 availability today, Feb 17, in Japan
Thank you so much! This was the answer I was looking for--I didn't know I had to change the location to Japan.

I'm assuming that I can still book an award ticket from the U.S. when changing the website location to Japan? Thanks again.

Last edited by soojin; Feb 16, 19 at 8:22 pm Reason: Question

Search this Thread