Search

MCT / minimum connect time @ TLV / AZ flights

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
MCT / minimum connect time @ TLV / AZ flights

Hello,

Thinking dto do a miles un with AZ in TLV.

FCO to TLC with AZ 808 landing at 4h20 pm
TLV to FCO with AZ 813 departing at 5h40 pm

According to flightradar both flights are operated by the same aircraft. Do you know if I would enough time to exit and reenter the flight again?
Have been to TLV once but I am not sure if I have to enter the country (going through pass control) or if I can stay in the international area without entering Israel.

Also do you know if I can do an OLCI on AZ from TLV?

Any feed back is appreciated.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 9:13 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You do not have a connection, so there is no MCT. An MCT simply reflects a given carrier's willingness to accept the risks associated with a misconnect, e.g. compensation, hotel, meals, and rebooking.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by PROACTIVE
Any feed back is appreciated.
Israel is about the last country you should attempt to do a back-to-back. I would expect you will find yourself selected for all kinds of profiling, screening and security.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 7:58 am

I'd certainly increase the membership to the "club" of countries where back-to-backs are almost impossible but, for the reasons specifically indicated by irishguy28, Israel is certainly the leader.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.