Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

How does AZ Sky Priority work with non-Skyteam codeshare?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2017, 11:08 am
Original Poster

I'm booked economy on an AZ codeshare flight (TXL-FCO) using AirBerlin metal. As Delta GM I should be able to go to Business Class/SkyPriority checkin, but AB is a OneWorld affiliate. Any idea what my rights are?
Old Jan 6, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by cbastian
Any idea what my rights are?
Your rights are to be transported and treated according the fare you paid...
Old Jan 6, 2017, 1:45 pm

Hi, cbastian.

While you should be able to make the most of dedicated check-in, lounge access, priority boarding and so on, I'm afraid there will be no mention of Sky Priority on your boarding pass hence the advice is to keep your card handy.

That said, I would be genuinely grateful if you could let us know how you got on in order for me to add some further data point to the below thread -

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...ost-sabre.html

Ta,

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.