Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto Rome flights

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 8:43 pm
zam
Original Poster

Toronto Rome flights

Any idea what happened to award availability post early November? There used to be tons but now on line and calling in there is absolutely zero available economy or business post about November 9.
Old May 28, 2016, 11:13 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by zam
Any idea what happened to award availability post early November? There used to be tons but now on line and calling in there is absolutely zero available economy or business post about November 9.
According Expertflyer, the flights to YYZ are only operated seasonally, during the 'summer' time:

- until 04NOV16
- from 26MAR17
Old May 29, 2016, 7:33 am
zam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
According Expertflyer, the flights to YYZ are only operated seasonally, during the 'summer' time:

- until 04NOV16
- from 26MAR17
Yes, I see that now. They were showing a complete winter spchedule a few weeks ago but it appears that they've wiped it. They seem to do that every year and eventually put the flights back. Really weird.
Old May 30, 2016, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
I had an award booking on YYZ FCO in December using DL miles. I got an email on May.4 from AZ about the cancellation..... but I guess they forgot to tell Delta, becuase they insist the flight still operates....
Old May 30, 2016, 7:53 pm
zam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rankourabu
I had an award booking on YYZ FCO in December using DL miles. I got an email on May.4 from AZ about the cancellation..... but I guess they forgot to tell Delta, becuase they insist the flight still operates....
It seems to me that in past years they have changed the scheduling several times so they may still reinstate those flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.