Old Apr 15, 2012, 6:38 am

Programs: FB plf; IB oro; LA black
In english The system is not available at the moment. Please, try again later
In italiam something like "be patient....."
Old Apr 15, 2012, 10:22 am

Programs: Delta GM, ST E+, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bungler
If you are getting the following message:
"Please, look at the following warnings.

the system cannot retrieve a reservation corresponding to the flight {0} at date {1} in your Travel Planner.
Please enter another flight or try a search by reservation"

Then your booking reference or ticket number is invalid or doesn't match the name you put. Try putting in a random number for your booking reference and see if you get the same message.

If you are getting another error message then there is probably a problem with your internet browser or your specific ticket, because the system works fine for me. If you lost your reservation altogether you can call the call centre, or you can stick with your e-mail confirmation if you haven't lost it. In any case arriving at the airport you only need your name and destination to check-in.
I've attempted to get this to work on three different browsers (Firefox, safari and Google chrome)...nothing works! Really, must AZ make it so exhausting to get the simple functionality of viewing a reservation?

The current alert message reads "An error has occurred. There is a problem with the website."

No matter, I have the confirmation email and already selected my seating assignments.

But AZ needs to match other airline websites with functionality and ease of viewing one's reservation!
Old Apr 16, 2012, 10:42 am

Programs: DL PM | Marriott Gold | Alaska Gold
Originally Posted by upgradeluvr
I've attempted to get this to work on three different browsers (Firefox, safari and Google chrome)...nothing works! Really, must AZ make it so exhausting to get the simple functionality of viewing a reservation?

The current alert message reads "An error has occurred. There is a problem with the website."

No matter, I have the confirmation email and already selected my seating assignments.

But AZ needs to match other airline websites with functionality and ease of viewing one's reservation!
Agree. I've been having the same issue.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 12:09 pm

One additional point on drinks...

Wine is poured from the bottle during meal service, and bottles are left out for you to help yourself on the overnight snack table.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.