Wiki Posts
Search

Which city in Alaska?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2009, 12:17 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
[QUOTE=ffmhoarder;11939095]
Originally Posted by Chugach
^^^^^^^^^^ for Ludwigs. Just ate there last weekend. It would be hard to pin down one restaurant as Alaska's best, but Ludwigs definitely belongs in any Top 5 restaurant list for Alaska. Just for grins, my other four, in no order, are Gambardella's in Fairbanks, Marx Brothers in Anchorage, Bamboo Room in Haines (best halibut you'll ever have), and Club Paris in Anchorage.

How about the Channel Club in Sitka?
I thought the Channel Club went downhill when it changed ownership. It's still good, but not as good as it once was. IMO, Ludwigs is a better choice if you only have one night and want to make the most of it. Plus, Ludwigs is right outside downtown next to one of the harbors, while Channel Club is five miles or so out Halibut Point Road, so if you are carless that can also be a factor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.