Reload this Page >

ANC Meet Up Thread ~ Redirect

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANC Meet Up Thread ~ Redirect

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2010, 3:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Arrow ANC Meet Up Thread ~ Redirect

Most everyone visiting the Last Frontier travels through the gateway city of Anchorage, and we have quite a few Flyertalkers who live up here and find any excuse to meet up with visitors from out of town, from the impromptu airport visit, to extravagant BBQ's.

jackal started the The Consolidated ANC Meet-Up Thread for this very reason. However not all FT'ers make it over to community buzz, and who would think someone would live up here year round so we're trying to give a little more visibility to our guests. Yes the visits help keep us sane

The Consolidated ANC Meet-Up Thread

Last edited by beckoa; Jul 7, 2010 at 3:30 am Reason: formatting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.