Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whitewater rafting

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Whitewater rafting

My brother and I will be visiting Anchorage at the beginning of July and would like to do some Class IV-V whitewater rafting. It looks like the Six Mile Creek/River is our best bet. I've identified two outfitters that run this trip: Nova and Chugach Adventure Guides. Any advice or recommendations as to which outfitter to use?
Old May 31, 2010, 2:00 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Nova has a great reputation though the other company may be just fine too. Hopefully someone else will chime in with some thoughts.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
To answer my own question (in case it helps someone else), it sounds like Nova is the only outfitter running Six Mile. Chugach Adventure Guides is just a booking agent for Nova. You can also book directly with Nova.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.