Search

Alaska Airlines Forum

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2008, 2:27 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
Alaska Airlines Forum

Is anyone familiar with this? In reading a recent Alaska Airlines inflight magazine (the opening letter), it sounds like it's new. Just took my first survey re: Snack Basket. Haven't actually seen one yet...but participating in the discussions on FT had certainly given me plenty of time to think about it!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
I think it may have been mentioned before. Then again, maybe I'm confusing it with a secret invitation-only forum that (IIRC) UA operates.

I haven't flown AS since January, so I haven't seen the letter you mentioned. I actually really like the Alaska Airlines inflight magazine. If I could subscribe to it, I would. I guess I'll just have to make it a point to fly at least once a month so I can pick up a copy!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:29 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
Originally Posted by jackal
I think it may have been mentioned before. Then again, maybe I'm confusing it with a secret invitation-only forum that (IIRC) UA operates.

I haven't flown AS since January, so I haven't seen the letter you mentioned. I actually really like the Alaska Airlines inflight magazine. If I could subscribe to it, I would. I guess I'll just have to make it a point to fly at least once a month so I can pick up a copy!
send me your AS login info, i'll book tickets in your account, crediting to my DL account, and each month i'll be sure to send you the in flight mag!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 1:33 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
It usually is a fairly good read

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.