Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancelling Award Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2008, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Cancelling Award Ticket

Is the charge to cancel an award ticket a flat fee of $75 per itinerary or $75 per person.

The reason I ask is this comes from the T&C's of an award:

A $75 (USD) fee will be collected for every change or cancellation after 3 days of this purchase.

And this comes from the T&C's of a regular paid ticket:

Alaska Airlines assesses a $75 (USD) per person change fee for changing a confirmed itinerary through an Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air Reservations Call Center or Airport Ticket Counter and $50 (USD) change fee for changes made at alaskaair.com. Any applicable changes in fare or taxes also apply. Change fee is waived for MVP Gold members.
Old Mar 1, 2008, 5:13 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
per person
Old Mar 1, 2008, 7:46 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
change fees are also waived if you change flights but buy a first class seat on the new flight. When Im gonna change flights I always first ask what the price increase would be for an F seat before changing it. Just the other month I asked and was told it was $110 additional to purchase up to an F seat or I could pay $75 to change it and be in coach. Needless to say I paid $110

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.