Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Comparisons

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2008, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines, AA, SPG,
Seat Comparisons

Can anyone compare seats and cabin space of Alaska first and Condor airlines first or business class. Planning a trip to Europe soon and although I am a frequent flyer, I am claustrophobic and dislike flying! Condor flies straight thru to Frankfurt from Anchorage. Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 5:22 pm

Programs: UA, WN, AS, CO, SPG, HGP, FPC
You can find a trip report on Condor's ANC service, albeit in Economy, here:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions...&s=ANC#ID96627

I've heard that Condor's Business Class product features older generation LH C Class seats. Rather comfortable from what I hear, and to answer your question, lightyears ahead of Alaska's domestic First Class. From what clients have told me, DE's longhaul Business Class is a pared-down version of what one might expect on LH itself. You can definitely expect space on board Comfort Class at any rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.