Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

The DigEplayer Dirge: Da DAAA, Da DAAA, Da DAAA, Da DAAA...I've Got You, Babe...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The DigEplayer Dirge: Da DAAA, Da DAAA, Da DAAA, Da DAAA...I've Got You, Babe...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2010, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by beckoa
There are a couple of ok ones... Date Night is a bit funny, and My Name Is Khan was interesting.
KAHN!!!!!!

Oh, oops, wrong one.
Old Aug 17, 2010, 10:57 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
There are a couple of ok ones... Date Night is a bit funny, and My Name Is Khan was interesting.
Date Night is a rerun. Khan was OK, barely. The rest falls into the category of painful dreck,or is that painful c++p, or just painful. The Bounty Hunter and Diary of some Dumb Teenager can simply make one wish for death. It is not all AS' fault. That's just what's out there now
Old Aug 17, 2010, 11:33 pm

Programs: AS Mileage Plan,KE Morning Calm+ (ST E+),SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jackal
KAHN!!!!!!

Oh, oops, wrong one.
KAHN!!Goodness them old star trek movies
Ahhh such c**ptastic movie choices...looks like its going to be Age of Empires II for me SEA-HNL/HNL-SEA! I'm glad I bought the extended battery for my laptop(on board power please AS?!)
(edit:200!)
Old Aug 18, 2010, 6:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by bakedpatato
(on board power please AS?!)
Nope!

Actually, I think someone posted notes from a recent Gold lunch that AS is beginning to be a bit more open to on-board power. Finally!
Old Aug 18, 2010, 8:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by BOB W
Date Night is a rerun. Khan was OK, barely. The rest falls into the category of painful dreck,or is that painful c++p, or just painful. The Bounty Hunter and Diary of some Dumb Teenager can simply make one wish for death. It is not all AS' fault. That's just what's out there now
Ah yes... didn't watch Date Night last month. The one with Queen Latifa was just odd IMO...

Not really sure why I took a digeplayer at this point as I have gogo

(well it is free... and might play a game on it later on)
Old Aug 18, 2010, 8:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Nope!

Actually, I think someone posted notes from a recent Gold lunch that AS is beginning to be a bit more open to on-board power. Finally!
Well with the 'fatty' battery I think I might make it... (12 cell for DCA-LAX and the original 6 cell for LAX-SEA)... there is no real gogo SEA-ANC - and when my batteries do die, I have my bb to browse with
Old Aug 18, 2010, 12:21 pm

Nope!

Not to put the horse before the carriage but does that mean that there's a snowballs' chance in OGG that the 738s to be delivered might have power?
And darn,they swapped out the 738 to a 73G for my SNA-SEA leg...no gogo for me
Old Aug 18, 2010, 7:44 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG
Don't easily dismiss the film "I AM KHAN". It's a excellent and thoughtful movie set against a backdrop of events in America during the past ten years. It's rather long but certainly gives you something to think about.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by ChugiakAk
Don't easily dismiss the film "I AM KHAN". It's a excellent and thoughtful movie set against a backdrop of events in America during the past ten years. It's rather long but certainly gives you something to think about.
Fully Agreed.

It all came together in the end...

Better then the slumdog movie that is rampantly on the dige
Old Aug 18, 2010, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by bakedpatato
Not to put the horse before the carriage but does that mean that there's a snowballs' chance in OGG that the 738s to be delivered might have power?
And darn,they swapped out the 738 to a 73G for my SNA-SEA leg...no gogo for me
That would be KOA so probably not
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:00 pm

Well looks like A-Team made it
Old Sep 1, 2010, 1:22 pm

Well looks like A-Team made it
I wanted to see that when it was in theaters...too bad Mr T. doesn't do acting anymore

Fully Agreed.

It all came together in the end...

Better then the slumdog movie that is rampantly on the dige
My mom liked slumdog millionaire but its been on there for a while eh?
I couldn't watch My Name Is Khan any more past the first couple of minutes...I have some autistic friends and it was really sad to see him insulted by the TSOs
I would've loved to see Taken during my HNL legs...ah had to settle for that bounty hunter movie.

And since I love asking for pics and this thread is lacking in pics...
Old Sep 2, 2010, 1:26 am

Wirelessly posted (beckoa\'s PWP wonderous poster: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yeah lookin forward to A team... Wanted theatre but AS F is almost as good
Old Oct 30, 2010, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
It's been said before in this thread but once a month isn't enough. I've flown several times this month with one trip for a MR and the digiplayer got old. Paying $13 for internet seems a bit too much though the unlimited at $32 might be worth it. (Full F fares should get a discount)

I think they need to bring out an A and B version that's been suggested before. Each fligh could have 1/2 of each type.

Or just get directv
Old Oct 30, 2010, 3:28 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by erikatcuse
It's been said before in this thread but once a month isn't enough. I've flown several times this month with one trip for a MR and the digiplayer got old. Paying $13 for internet seems a bit too much though the unlimited at $32 might be worth it. (Full F fares should get a discount)

I think they need to bring out an A and B version that's been suggested before. Each fligh could have 1/2 of each type.

Or just get directv
I don't remember how long it was supposed to go for, but there was a sale for the wifi a couple weeks ago when I went to buy it. $19.99 for the first month. Of course, the 2 flights I had immediately after I bought it had aircraft swaps for a -400 or a -700 with no wifi.

Probably gonna cancel after this month, but it was nice to get 3 or 4 uses for the price of 2.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.