Wiki Posts
Search

Quick lost baggage recovery

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2008, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Quick lost baggage recovery

I flew YVR-SEA-SJC last night. My YVR-SEA was 1.5 hour late, leaving me with only 10 min to connect to AS356. I ran from gate C2 to D10, only to find the gate agent closing the door. I made it on board and my bag didn't. The door was closed 10 min early and flight pushed back from gate 5 min early. Why the rush to leave early?

Anyway, I was very impressed that they're able to deliver my bag to me by 9am this morning. ^

One thing I was pissed off is that the gate agent at YVR kept telling me that everything will be ok when I questioned whether we'll make the connection on time. I suggested that he put me onto the nonstop YVR-SFO (which left with empty seats, according to my buddy was on board), but he didn't want to bother. It was an award ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.