Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Potty Police

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2004, 10:39 am

Location: Port Angeles, WA, USA Unwanted by AS, Hilton-Diamond, Starwood Platnum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AS Flyer:
Making exceptions for Gold and MVP customers is just asking for trouble, and kind of silly at that.</font>
Maybe they could get one of those card readers that you have to zip your mileage card in to open the door. Non Golds and MVPs in First could be issued one that expires that day. Then we would of course have to have a whole set of rules about lending your card and the risk of having all your miles confiscated and your account frozen if you lend your card to someone so they can use the First Class lav

I'm just kidding.

------------------
"A day without FF Miles is like a day without SUNSHINE"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.