Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recent thoughts - AS MCO-SEA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:26 am
GRS

I have to agree with all the coments above. Took the MCO-SEA-MCO last weekend. I flew Y both ways. Miles on Advantage posted fairly quickly, service was great, beatiful flight attendants, on time departure. Overall, no complaints.

Fare was 145 plus I received the $20 gift certificate for the restaurant. It is a shame they only have one route out of orlando and I hardly fly west coast...Well, that's another excuse to return to Seattle!!!
Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:52 am

GRS,
Why did you get a gift certificate? What restarant was it for?
Thanks,
Designtime
Old Jun 14, 2003, 12:04 am

For a limited time, on the Orlando flights, we have been passing out McCormick and Schmicks $20 gift certificates. They are really nice. No strings attached, just $20 towards your next meal. The only thing is that they are just good for one per table but if you are on business and want to have a nice quiet dinner on your own you can pretty much pay for it with this certificate.
Old Jun 14, 2003, 11:03 am

I have to say that it is stuff like this that makes it easy to love AS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.