Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Any restrictions on multiple Visa products going to same MP account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2003, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas

For various legal/accounting reasons, I need another business-related credit card account. Does AS/BofA permit two different accounts to have the miles deposited in the same MP account? Also would I get a bonus on a new acct? (I currently use the regular Platinum Visa as the regular office account, but as case filing fees will soon be an "electronic" transaction, and are actually client funds in trust, it will make life much easier for them to all pass through a different account). Thanks.
Old Apr 26, 2003, 8:01 am

Location: Port Angeles, WA, USA Unwanted by AS, Hilton-Diamond, Starwood Platnum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eastbay1K:
For various legal/accounting reasons, I need another business-related credit card account. Does AS/BofA permit two different accounts to have the miles deposited in the same MP account? Also would I get a bonus on a new acct? (I currently use the regular Platinum Visa as the regular office account, but as case filing fees will soon be an "electronic" transaction, and are actually client funds in trust, it will make life much easier for them to all pass through a different account). Thanks.</font>
I have two BofA Visa Platinum cards going to the same mileage account and yes I got the bonus on the second card and recieve all the annual goodies as well.

------------------
"A day without Points/Miles is like a day without SUNSHINE"

[This message has been edited by Superd1 (edited 04-26-2003).]
Old Apr 26, 2003, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
I have a bunch of BofA VISA cards all going to my account and have seen no restrictions.
Old Apr 26, 2003, 11:08 pm

Location: Port Angeles, WA, USA Unwanted by AS, Hilton-Diamond, Starwood Platnum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eastbay1K:
For various legal/accounting reasons, I need another business-related credit card account. Does AS/BofA permit two different accounts to have the miles deposited in the same MP account? Also would I get a bonus on a new acct? (I currently use the regular Platinum Visa as the regular office account, but as case filing fees will soon be an "electronic" transaction, and are actually client funds in trust, it will make life much easier for them to all pass through a different account).</font>
Did you get the e-mail where you can refer someone and they will get 7,500 points instead of 5,000 and two board room passes as well as all the other usual goodies? I wonder if you can refer yourself? I suppose they might raise an eyebrow on that one.

Here's what the e-mail said.

7,500 Bonus Miles upon approval

Earn 1 mile for every dollar you spend on your card

2,000 Anniversary Miles

Two First-Class Upgrade Certificates on Alaska Airlines every year

$50 round-trip Companion Certificate each year

Two Board Room passes upon approval

Two miles for every dollar in purchases of
Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air tickets and Vacation packages

Up to 10 miles per dollar spent at over 9,500 select restaurants

No limit on miles earned

Offer expires 5/15/03 you have to be referred by someone and they get 2,500 miles when you use the card the first time

------------------
"A day without Points/Miles is like a day without SUNSHINE"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.