Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Visa Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2003, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
AS Visa Business Card

I'm looking for a new small business Visa, and I haven't gotten much of a response over on the Visa board.

Even though I'm based around DCA, AS seems like it might make sense -- one company I work with already has an AA M/C. Another has a UA Visa. I don't want to double up on either of those for a variety of reasons, and I don't want an Amex (DL).

Actually, for the company in question, they already have an Amex with Membership Rewards but I'd like to get a Visa that's available to a broader group of employees.

I'm wondering if anyone here has the Business Card and whether you're happy with it?

I did a brief search and kinda came up empty, but of course I'd welcome links to past discussions if this is well-traveled ground.

Thanks alot!

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets
Old Mar 21, 2003, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I use the AS Visa for my business - but its not a "business card." Although I'd rather not do business with B of A, they are no worse, and somewhat better, than the other few remaining players in the credit card industry. When it has come to "disputed recurring charges", like for the Earthlink DSL I ordered but never got, B of A was pretty decent in handling the matter.
Old Mar 21, 2003, 6:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
We have several AS VISA cards and one real AS Business card. We love them, but bear in mind that we have a personal Premier Banker and are in the Northwest. BofA was formerly Seattle First National in the Northwest and this whole operation is still run a bit differently than the rest of BofA--lucky us.

AS miles are thevery best miles of all to have and among the easiest to use. I am wishing right now that all of my UA miles were AS miles as well.
Old Mar 22, 2003, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Thanks

A couple of questions. The BofA FAQ for the card says:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Is there a cap on the number of miles I can earn?
Yes. With the Individual Level Earning Plan each cardholder can earn up to 150,000 Mileage Plan Miles per calendar year (January-December billing cycles). With the Company Level Earning Plan, the single designated Mileage Plan member can earn up to 200,000 Mileage Plan Miles per calendar year. </font>
Is this cap waived for AS elites?

Also, are there any signup bonuses for the business card that are better than 5k bonus miles with first purchase?

Thanks again!

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.