Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Board Room Membership Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2003, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Board Room Membership Card

Just received my permanent membership card today, and well, I have to say "WOW". It looks even better than my MVP Gold card and only took 3 weeks to receive in the mail (as promised by the SEA BR staff). Again, well done. Now, if only AC could get their act together even half the time AS does.
Old Mar 20, 2003, 12:37 am

Hmmmmm...mine took *well* over a month to receive. It *is* nice, but I wish it included some KLM Clubs. Neither my Platinum AMEX nor BoardRoom cards gets me into the KLM club at AMS, for instance.

Question for long time members, if you're flying into Dulles on American (instead of Alaska) will your Board Room card gain you access? Rules state you can get in with same day AK AIR travel. Ditto for Chicago? If I'm on CO/NW into ORD, it makes no difference due to Plat AMEX, but what if I'm on AA?
Old Mar 20, 2003, 7:14 am

You can use Board Room card at the Admirals Club in IAD, the NW World Club in DCA.
Old Mar 20, 2003, 12:51 pm

If you are on NW flight, you can use Worldclub. Admiral club will not let you in the club with AS boardroom membership card in IAD unless you are flying on AS flight.
Old Mar 21, 2003, 4:18 am
PSC 1K

OK - Need help from club member experts out there. I'm on an AS flight IAD-SEA, only have a WorldClub card (NW), but no AS boardroom card. Will AA let me in the Admirals Club at IAD?

Old Mar 21, 2003, 12:18 pm

No, the Admiral club will not let you use the facility.

I am going to be flying IAD-SEA on 3-26 morning. I can bring a guest into the club.
Old Mar 21, 2003, 12:47 pm
PSC 1K

Laptop9999 -

That would be nice, and thanks for the offer but I'm out tomorrow AM on AS5.

Guess I'll have to go to the UA RCC in terminal C (the one in terminal D isn't open early) and hang out for a while, then take the long walk...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.