Wiki Posts
Search

Companion Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2002, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, AA, AS, CX
Companion Upgrade

I am MVP Gold and will get a comp upgrade on a flight I am taking however I have a travel companion on this trip so can I also upgrade the companion?
Old Nov 22, 2002, 11:22 pm
PSC 1K

You bet! If you aren't on the same PNR, just call the MVP Gold line. Even if you are, some times it doesn't give you the option to UG since everyone on the PNR is not MVP Gold. Guess a quirk in the system.

BTW - Two days ago I called to UG both parents traveling with me. Of course, I first verified that there were three FC seats available. Used companion for one and upgrade coupon/cert for the other. We are in FC PSP-SEA and SEA-PSP. The flights are all around Christmas/New Years. I was pleasantly surprised. The CSA could not have been more helpful She knew exacttly what I wanted to do and made it happen! Now that is customer service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.