Wiki Posts
Search

206 Miles short....

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2002, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG
206 Miles short....

I am 206 miles short of MVP. Anyone have any cheap ideas for getting the miles i know i could catch a $70 web fare to portland but I'd like to avoid having to do that. Anyone seen anything cheaper out there? Do you think MVP desk will comp the miles as I have been gold for last 3 years? There is no way I can do the 6 RT promo for Gold so I'd at least like to keep MVP status.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 7:11 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
The only way to know if Mileage Plan is going to comp you is to call them.

As for cheaper webfares, I dont think I've seen anything below $59 plus taxes.
Old Nov 15, 2002, 2:21 pm

Location: Fort Worth, TX; AA EXP, Starwood Gold, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Gold
I'd do the webfare to Portland next time it is offered. I did it just recently, and not only to you can get the 206 miles you need for the MVP, plus you can get 6,000 miles total (1,000 for booking online, 1,000 for web checkin, 2,000 for the flights for MVPG and 2,000 for the Portland promotion)... not a bad deal at all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.