Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comp'ed MVP Gold Who Did It For 2003

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2002, 11:42 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ldsant:
Was comped - will have made MVP for next year (15K) - 50K on UA. Since I rarely flew them before (1K last year), they have garnered a new and loyal customer in me due to their upgrade policies. I just wish they flew to ORD from SEA without going through LA! </font>
This applies to me also, being able to upgrade much of the time on AS and NW (and never on NW have they asked me to surrender my paper certificates). Also it's prompted me to get back to the State of Alaska sooner.

As to whlinder's query about flying from SFO to DCA through LAX on AA/AS, I'd do it if the fare was reasonable. Unfortunately, both SFO and DCA are known as high-fare airports.
Old Nov 5, 2002, 9:20 pm

Comped MVP Gold based on my DL GM & UA PE last January. Will make MVPG the 'real' way in early December, but will lose status on both DL & UA (and not really unhappy about it).

Also got comped Gold on HP, but have only qual'd for Silver (segments) for 2003. Not enough trips left to make Gold.

[This message has been edited by shadow (edited 11-05-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.