Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would Horizon be interested in SJC-PHX ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2002, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Would Horizon be interested in SJC-PHX ?

Seeing as how AA is dropping SJC-PHX as of 12/15, and also seeing that Horizon appears to be pretty successful with 2x daily SJC-Tuscon, what do people think of the possibility of Horizon doing SJC-PHX (maybe just a couple of times a day) ?

With AA dropping the route, SJC-PHX and LAX-PHX are sizable gaps for AA and AS frequent flyers. I know the route does not yield very well, but maybe it would be workable for Horizon ... ? and further bolster AS/Horizon's already sizable presence at SJC. (It seems to me that AS/Horizon have outgrown the grubby C14/C15 gates at SJC and should cut a deal with AA to take over or share a few of AA's Terminal A gates... way wishful thinking, probably.)

I also noticed that AS will start codesharing on AA's LAX-SJC flights starting sometime soon. Even when these flights cut over to American Eagle in December, they will still depart and arrive at Terminal 3 at LAX, right next to Alaska's gates at LAX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.