Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When does/did double miles on NW expire?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2002, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Starwood Gold
When does/did double miles on NW expire?

The subject line says it all. I should keep better track of the promotions. I know I received double miles for flights in September but cannot remember when the promotion expires. With the $126 fare on NW from SEA to TPA, I will make the trip even if the double miles has already expired, but I don't want to schedule a trip and then find out that I should have completed it earlier.

The link on the AS web page is no longer there.

Thanks
Old Oct 3, 2002, 11:57 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
The promotion for double miles is for all AS flights Sept - Oct.

I believe the promotion you mean is the NW 1000 bonus per segment and that one ended Sept 30th.

PS Where did you get the $126 fare. Best I have seen the last couple of weeks is $166
Old Oct 3, 2002, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Starwood Gold
You are 100% correct on the 1000 mile bonus. For some reason, I had the double mile thing stuck in my head.

This a.m. I had a $146.50 fare for SEA-TPA on Northwest's site, but had a little lower a couple of days ago. I am still fiddling around but I was looking at SEA-MSP-DTW-MEM-DTW-SEA over 11/9-11/10 unless I can figure out something better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.