Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One big happy family

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2002, 8:20 am
Original Poster

One big happy family

Just something I've noticed in my extremely limited tenure the past few months on FT...

After scanning several sections and airline boards here, I've noticed how little negativity and bi!@#ing there is on the AS board....sure, there are the speculation posts about AS matching the other big nasty bullies on the block & zapping our FF perks and the like, but all in all, this is a pretty happy bunch, IMHO.

Is it possible that AS really is a pretty doggone good airline?
Old Sep 19, 2002, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fredmartens:

Is it possible that AS really is a pretty doggone good airline?
</font>

Naw, we are just all fairly well-adjusted And when we have a gripe, also know what color the grass is on "the other side."
Old Sep 19, 2002, 6:40 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eastbay1K:

Naw, we are just all fairly well-adjusted And when we have a gripe, also know what color the grass is on "the other side."
</font>
hmmmm, in the last few weeks i would have to say 'brown'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.