Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will AS Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2024)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Will AS Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2024)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2024, 4:13 pm

Programs: AS
Current offerings LAX - SEA/ Lunch or Dinner
Also, F&C platter

Fall Harvest Salad

Designed in partnership with Evergreens™: mixed spinach & kale, fire-roasted turkey, roasted butternut squash, pecans, dried cranberries, feta cheese, quinoa, and a maple rosemary dressing.
Complimentary

Moroccan Chickpea Salad

Fresh mixed greens, herbed chickpeas & quinoa, cucumbers, and a tahini dressing.

Chicken Sandwich with Red Pepper Spread

Fire roasted chicken, Applewood smoked bacon, red pepper pesto spread, and provolone cheese on a pepita seed ciabatta bun.
Complimentary
Old Jan 20, 2024, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by fly747first
You should try the fried rice next, in my experience it has been quite decent.
I was hoping to see a pic of the fried rice with chicken here. We have the same selections to choose from. Right now I have the Kalbi Beef selected for myself and the Fried Rice with Chicken selected for my wife. I am thinking about changing mine.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 5:02 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by Brewbud
Right now I have the Kalbi Beef selected for myself and the Fried Rice with Chicken selected for my wife. I am thinking about changing mine.
Both are good. If it were me, I'd stick with the beef.
Brewbud likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
AS1083 (155pm) LAX-SEA, Fri 12 Jan

choices were the same as pcoll mentioned; upgrade cleared ~T-22 so I was able to pre-order the Fall Harvest Salad which was quite good
pcoll likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2024, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by fly747first
You should try the fried rice next, in my experience it has been quite decent.
Originally Posted by jrl767

great minds must think alike … already pre-ordered for next week’s flight
I’d like a word with the menu planner who thought a bruschetta-and-burrata appetizer would be a good accompaniment for fried rice with chicken and Asian sautéed snow peas and mushrooms — news flash, IT AIN’T

also, an Asian-style sauce on the chicken would have been far more complementary to the rice and veggies than the sweet-ish bbq-like sauce on the actual dish
Old Jan 27, 2024, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
SFO/HNL. The salmon plate. Overall one of the meet airline meals I've had in ages and better than anything I had on my recent LA, DL and UA F/J meal flights in the past few months.

The fresh mozzarella was particularly good.
sltlyamusd, nutwpinut and anteater like this.
Old Jan 28, 2024, 10:33 am

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott Titanium, Delta Gold, United Silver

Everything bagel strata meal on 1/23 AS10 from PDX to DCA. Everything was good, but was way too much food for me; definitely a very hearty meal
sltlyamusd and anteater like this.
Old Jan 28, 2024, 10:38 am

Fall harvest salad on 1/25 AS1315 from LAX to PDX. Was happy to see the dressing served on the side. I’m not a fan of mustard and that was the predominant flavor I noticed when I tasted the salad dressing. Salad was billed as mixed spinach and kale, but didn’t notice any spinach in mine. The butternut squash pieces were very flavorful. I’d order this again as long as I could get it without the dressing
pcoll likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2024, 10:45 am

Friday, 1/26, had preordered the Protein Plate With Apricot Dip on AS1295 from PDX to SFO. In flight, they just passed the snack basket with no mention of meals 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t ask about it, just decided to try the canned old fashioned cocktail instead. I’d never had it before and it was good, but very strong. Glad I was hopping in an Uber to hotel and going to right to bed after that drink
Old Jan 28, 2024, 10:49 am

Last one and then I’m caught up unless my upgrade clears for tomorrow. Had the Protein Plate With Roasted Pepper Dip on 1/27 AS3300 from SFO to PDX. Description hadn’t included the carrots, so that was a nice bonus, but otherwise was as advertised. The red pepper dip reminded me of a marinara sauce, but I was a fan
pcoll likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 7:04 pm

Programs: AS
BUR/ SEA. Sunday, January 28. AS 1291 2:13 pm departure.

Roasted Chicken sandwich with red pepper pesto, with chips.

Close up of warm sandwich with melted cheese.

Fall Harvest Salad Flatbread crackers , separate containers of diced chicken and dressing.

Close up of salad. It was very good.

Separate diced chicken for salad

Cookie bar for dessert
Old Jan 29, 2024, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
HNL/SFO on a 7M9 delivered to AS 2 months ago.

Macnuts with vin blanc

So so. Not awful, except those tropical "snow"peez.

Really icky.
Carfield and pcoll like this.

Last edited by Eastbay1K; Jan 31, 2024 at 8:32 am Reason: The route direction
Old Jan 30, 2024, 7:52 am

AS441 PDX to Miami on 1/29. I haven’t seen a menu at the seats in quite some time, so that was a nice surprise, especially since I’d recently been upgraded and didn’t have a chance to preorder. All three of the main options were available, so went with the Parmesan scrambled eggs and bacon. Had both PDB and snack basket on this flight and flight attendants were great about keeping drinks full
pcoll likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 10:52 am

I’m on an early morning flight that isn’t giving me a choice to preorder and states a continental breakfast will be served. Does anyone know what that consists of?
Old Jan 30, 2024, 10:20 pm

Programs: AA PP 1.8MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
SFO/HNL. The salmon plate. Overall one of the meet airline meals I've had in ages and better than anything I had on my recent LA, DL and UA F/J meal flights in the past few months.

The fresh mozzarella was particularly good.
Hi. I believe we met at the Alaska lounge and took the flight together. My family and I sat behind you. It was nice meeting you and talk airplane talk. First time I met someone else on Flyertalk.

We had the kalbi beef and it was great as well although the sauce was sweet for our taste. The mozzarella was amazing for airplane food.

AS 877 lunch SFO-HNL
Eastbay1K likes this.

Last edited by dayone; Jan 30, 2024 at 10:25 pm Reason: Deleted quoted image for readability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.