Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Shorted on Mileage Plan accrument, Condor

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2022, 9:22 am
ftv
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 100K, F9 dirt Hilton damond, Choice Gold, Former DL Plat, UA 1K

I flew full paid C class on Condor FRA-PDX.

Alaska is crediting me only for Y not for C. I have written Alaska, and after two weeks receive a curt reply, "Our records show you were credited correctly" with zero indication as to what their records even are (I seriously doubt they checked) or a proper signature. I reply back and receive no response.

My 75K status is hinging on the proper credit and I don't need to tell anyone here the year is coming to an end. I would hate being forced into a MR because Alaska won't credit me as promised.

Has anyone else had this problem, and/or can anyone direct me to a Manager who can "Care" and make a difference...the employees don't and won't

Fly safe!
Old Nov 9, 2022, 10:00 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by ftv
I flew full paid C class on Condor FRA-PDX.

Alaska is crediting me only for Y not for C. I have written Alaska, and after two weeks receive a curt reply, "Our records show you were credited correctly" with zero indication as to what their records even are (I seriously doubt they checked) or a proper signature. I reply back and receive no response.

My 75K status is hinging on the proper credit and I don't need to tell anyone here the year is coming to an end. I would hate being forced into a MR because Alaska won't credit me as promised.

Has anyone else had this problem, and/or can anyone direct me to a Manager who can "Care" and make a difference...the employees don't and won't

Fly safe!
I'd recommend calling and speaking to someone if you haven't already. Call the Customer Care line and ask to speak with someone in MileagePlan.
anteater and mildfrequence like this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
OP, you are not alone. See Condor (DE) Partnership (Announced 3/20/2017)

Agree that calling is the way to get someone to look at it. And it pains me to say that because I think email should (could) be inherently more efficient for both parties.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 10:42 am

OP I would book some speculative MR flight for mid-to-late December right now before fares increase, while you work on fixing this.
ssk244 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.