Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka...It's Back!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka...It's Back!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2022, 8:22 pm

I will ask for a double tomorrow SJC to LAX.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 2:31 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Now now, I'll enjoy it with ice and fizzy water for a refreshing lower alcohol beverage.
Enjoying one of these right now.

East Bay Gore May
beckoa and Intl359Widget like this.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Looking at this thread has me jonesing for a couple of them.

I do however have a small bottle of Van Gogh Double Espresso vodka, which is different than the Crater Lake, and (sadly, for this time of day) has caffeine (and would therefore prevent me from sleeping).

Luckily I booked my first MR of the year in a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to having some again.

-J.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 4:19 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Looking at this thread has me jonesing for a couple of them.

I do however have a small bottle of Van Gogh Double Espresso vodka, which is different than the Crater Lake, and (sadly, for this time of day) has caffeine (and would therefore prevent me from sleeping).

Luckily I booked my first MR of the year in a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to having some again.

-J.
Not to take this thread off topic but isn't it too early in the year to be doing a MR?
Old Jan 4, 2023, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
Not to take this thread off topic but isn't it too early in the year to be doing a MR?
Not if you have a good idea of your travel patterns for the rest of the year and know what you need to do to get the rest of the way (and of course if the price is right). I like to plan in advance

-J.
econ likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
Hardly - prices are low and seats are relatively plentiful. Gives one much better pickings.

And for folks like GW McLintock , satisfying his jonesing for the alcoholic beverage in this thread's title as often as possible.

David
Intl359Widget likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.