Wiki Posts
Search

Trade Companion/Lounge/GGU Codes?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2022, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
Trade Companion/Lounge/GGU Codes?

I know selling things on here is forbidden but I have given away a couple GGU codes before. Is trading of codes for various things allowed? As in, could one trade a companion code for some lounge passes for example? I don't want to break any rules but as I eye the end of the year I seem to have some things I'm unlikely to use and some things I could/would use.
anteater likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Perhaps on Coupon Connection?
Old Jul 24, 2022, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Perhaps on Coupon Connection?
Yep, that's the place....you need a certain # of posts to have access and I can't remember what that # is but the OP certainly would qualify. It's worth noting that Coupon Connection isn't nearly as active as it was maybe 4 or 5 years ago.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 8:36 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Moderator Note

Asked, answered and closed.

FlyerTalk Rule 10: FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing may be offered for sale or barter. The exception to this rule is those items in the Coupon Connection (C.C.).

The current interpretation is that includes gifting offers, outside of C.C.

dayone, AS Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.