Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Alaska Lounge in SEA?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2022, 8:18 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

One more in for N. It is a breathtaking lounge, and I expect not super crowded now that they banned priority pass again (which is why I have not been in it mid last year).
Old Jan 26, 2022, 2:49 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by kbooks66
One more in for N. It is a breathtaking lounge, and I expect not super crowded now that they banned priority pass again (which is why I have not been in it mid last year).
In my visits over the last three months, the N lounge has been 50-75% full with the Thanksgiving visit being very crowded. Earlier this Monday @ 3PM there were very few empty tables in the N lounge. YMMV
anteater likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 3:20 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by BOB W
In my visits over the last three months, the N lounge has been 50-75% full with the Thanksgiving visit being very crowded. Earlier this Monday @ 3PM there were very few empty tables in the N lounge. YMMV
Just like any other lounge, there are times when it is incredibly busy, and times when you are one of the only ones. During the holidays it is definitely more busy than the middle of non-holiday weeks.
be_rettSEA and anteater like this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 8:35 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
I definitely prefer C over D and would ideally like them to switch locations
be_rettSEA and Seattle123 like this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 8:40 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
I definitely prefer C over D and would ideally like them to switch locations
Or remodel D.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
And to think, once upon a time, we were happy to have an overcrowded D lounge that was one floor pretty much in the footprint of the current D lounge.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Alaska would not allow me as OW Sapphire ticketed in F SEA to BOS to guest in two minor children companions in SEA C lounge?

Is this correct policy?

Lounge supervisor allowed courtesy exception, since we had two paid F Tix plus OW Sapphire but said Seattle to Boston is not a Transcon and doesn’t qualify for guest lounge access.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:16 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan - MVP Gold
Originally Posted by nologic
Alaska would not allow me as OW Sapphire ticketed in F SEA to BOS to guest in two minor children companions in SEA C lounge?

Is this correct policy?

Lounge supervisor allowed courtesy exception, since we had two paid F Tix plus OW Sapphire but said Seattle to Boston is not a Transcon and doesn’t qualify for guest lounge access.
Which airline OW Sapphire? AS and AA elites do not get lounge access based on status for domestic routes.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:33 pm

Programs: Alaska 75k/One World Emerald

Is this correct policy?

If you are flying Alaska in paid full you get lounge access, even after the upcoming changes with that particular route, but you don't have the ability to guest anyone.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:35 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Assuming you are an Alaska or American Sapphire AND you are traveling in paid F on Alaska, you should have access to the Lounge. Other members in your party including family do not have access to the lounge.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 8:42 am

I prefer the N lounge as it is the largest, spread out, has two restrooms and a large bar to sit at. The C lounge would come in second and D lounge last. The D lounge is split on two floors and the upper floor with the bar and food is pack most of the time so you have to go back and forth between floors.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
Assuming you are an Alaska or American Sapphire AND you are traveling in paid F on Alaska, you should have access to the Lounge. Other members in your party including family do not have access to the lounge.
What about as QF Gold (OW Sapphire)? Isn't this a OW lounge and aren't I entitled to bring a guest?
Old Jan 1, 2023, 3:01 pm

What about as QF Gold (OW Sapphire)? Isn't this a OW lounge and aren't I entitled to bring a guest?
What airline were you flying? You haven't answered that.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 5:00 pm

Also, just as importantly, what airline's frequent flyer number was attached to your reservation?
Old Jan 4, 2023, 3:14 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Moderator Note

Since the D Lounge will be closing for a much-needed renovation, the answer is C if departing from the C gates and N if you have the time to navigate the train. Asked and now answered, so time to close.

dayone, AS Moderator
dgreen12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.