Wiki Posts
Search

Food Pre-order for OneWorld members

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2021, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL UA AS
Food Pre-order for OneWorld members

We have an upcoming trip from SEA-TPA-SEA. Our first leg is in F and our return leg is in Premium. We were able to get Premium seating based on our OneWorld (American AAdvantage) status.
I was able to choose meals for the SEA-TPA leg last week. I have been trying to preorder food for the return leg and keep receiving a message:
To pre-order food, you must have an Alaska Mileage Plan Account and a credit card on file.
I have an Alaska account with a credit card on file, but our AAdvantage numbers are in the reservation. Is there a way for OneWorld members to access the food pre-order menu?
Old May 13, 2021, 10:30 am

Programs: AS 100K, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rvolkcpa
We have an upcoming trip from SEA-TPA-SEA. Our first leg is in F and our return leg is in Premium. We were able to get Premium seating based on our OneWorld (American AAdvantage) status.
I was able to choose meals for the SEA-TPA leg last week. I have been trying to preorder food for the return leg and keep receiving a message:
To pre-order food, you must have an Alaska Mileage Plan Account and a credit card on file.
I have an Alaska account with a credit card on file, but our AAdvantage numbers are in the reservation. Is there a way for OneWorld members to access the food pre-order menu?
That may end up being a call in to reservations to get things squared away. It seems like an IT limitation at the moment.
adambadam and navydevildoc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.