Wiki Posts
Search

Survey Invite from Alaska Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2021, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Survey Invite from Alaska Airlines

Did anyone else get an email requesting participation in a 15-minute survey? Maybe these are more common than I think but I don't recall receiving one before. It seems to be focused on people who recently took flights. The first half asked for feedback on around 20 different metrics related to a specific flight I recently took. The second half asked about my general travel over the last year, which other airlines I had also flown, would consider flying, and then how AS compares to the other ones I have flown. The part that really threw me off was that the first half wanted me to focus "specifically on my flight from Seattle to Portland". Obviously, it's strange that they pick a flight like that when I have flown a number of longer routes recently, plus the fact that I have flown SEA-PDX several times in the past month and they didn't specify which one.
Old Feb 11, 2021, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
AS seems to regularly conduct a number of different types of surveys, including some that are based upon a recent flight (including SEA-PDX when a number of other flights have been flown recently). Here a couple of the threads (there are many more).
Survey about my recent flight
IPSOS survey for Alaska Airlines frequent flyers
I've received a similar surveys with a short flight being the identified focus.

Last edited by jerry a. laska; Feb 11, 2021 at 12:08 pm
Old Feb 11, 2021, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
AS seems to regularly conduct a number of different types of surveys, including some that are based upon a recent flight (including SEA-PDX when a number of other flights have been flown recently). Here a couple of the threads (there are many more).
Survey about my recent flight
IPSOS survey for Alaska Airlines frequent flyers
Thanks for the links. I thought I had seen them posted before but couldn’t find that top one. Mods, feel free to merge.
Old Feb 12, 2021, 1:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Every year or three I tend to get this one.
pcoll and RAD_PDX like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.